Monday, March 26, 2012

Sometimes more is better

Leah Rose wrote:

I've been thinking about that saying "All things in moderation." Next time someone says it to me, I think I might just ask them: "Do you mean we should have joy in moderation? Should we have peace in moderation? Kindness in moderation? Patience in moderation? Forgiveness? Compassion? Humility?"

Honestly, I used to think it sounded like a very wise and balanced philosophy. Now, the more I think about it the less sense it makes.
—Leah Rose



SandraDodd.com/focus
photo by Sandra Dodd

1 comment:

  1. Wow!, I really liked that one. I've known you, Sandra, for about a year and a half now and been reading your wonderfull website about unschooling and mindfull parenting. Especially you and Ren and Pam and some othres have made a great difference in our lives. I need to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am also writing a blog about unschooling, conscious parenting, health...

    A really big kiss for you.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment!